From the wet north to the dry interior, from the deserts to the sea, we have a real love of the Australian Outback and love sharing it with people just like you. Operated by Adam and his team, Tracks 4×4 Tagalong is proud to call Australia home.
Adam has a long history exploring Australia, taking his first trip around the country in a Ford Falcon Ute back in 1989. This ignited a passion to travel more extensively across Australia, with Adam finding a way to combine work and play as a remote solar system specialist.
A few years later, Adam had a change of career when he joined the NSW Ambulance service. After some time in Sydney, Adam was lucky enough to be offered Bourke as his home station. With a deep love for the Outback and the people who call it home, Adam became an invaluable member of the local community. Over time, Adam learned lessons from country and honed his existing skills as a true Outback explorer.
Tracks 4×4 Tagalong is a way to share our love for the Outback in a safe and comfortable package. We know the country, understand the gear, and carry all the latest communications equipment. A fully equipped first-aid kit and defibrillator are available, and Adam himself is always available to use his extensive skills and lend a helping hand.
Adam is passionate about sharing his love for the Australian Outback through exploration and adventure. After travelling across this amazing land since he was 19, and sharing so many memories with family and friends along the way, the only thing left to do was welcome others along for the ride.
At Tracks 4x4 Tagalong, our mission is to help people explore the real beating heart of Australia. We offer a friendly, safe, and environmentally sustainable way to see the many colours of this remarkable country in all their glory.
The Tracks 4×4 Tagalong Brand
We offer authentic, safe, and environmental exploration with people who care.
- Led by an honest, experienced, and authentic guide
- A unique and highly memorable experience
- A friendly and relaxed atmosphere
- Proud to showcase the diversity of this great country
- Environmentally sustainable — take only photos and leave only footprints
- To establish Australia’s most trusted remote tour business
- To provide safe access to the remote regions of Australia in an affordable and friendly package
- To operate with care and respect for the environment and people of Australia